Our Beeswax Block Uses High-Quality Ingredients for Long-Lasting Use
When you purchase our beeswax block, you will receive a product that is long-lasting and easy to use. Dee's Bees created New Zealand's first pre-blended block of beeswax, tree resin, and jojoba oil to give you an exceptional product. Discover why our customers return time and again.
The Importance of Beeswax Blend
Our beeswax blend is a combination of materials chosen for various advantages. Learn about the high-quality ingredients we incorporate into our beeswax block in NZ, and why they work well.
- Beeswax is a natural substance secreted by honeybees that they use as a building material for their hives. It has an extremely long shelf life, which means it doesn't spoil or go off. Its longevity is an essential element in our beeswax wraps because they can be used over and over with proper cleaning.
- Jojoba oil is a plant wax with an indefinite shelf life. It comes from a shrub from the dry areas of Mexico and SW US and won't go off like oils. The jojoba oil gives the wax wraps their flexibility while the tacky nature comes from tree resin which helps create a seal over whatever you cover.
- Tree resin is a fluid produced by plants and trees with a thick and sticky texture. Like beeswax, it has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties giving it a hygienic appeal. We switched from pine to damar tree resin in our blend because it has a more neutral scent.
We developed our beeswax blend after many years of experience in beekeeping. Our passion is producing the highest quality products, which is what you receive with each of our beeswax blocks. Were you looking for a pure beeswax without any additives? Check them out here
Problems Dee's Bees Addresses
We offer convenient packaging and payment schedules to help you decide effortlessly.
- We offer you a beeswax wraps Afterpay solution by applying four easy payment instalments. If you have a debit or credit card and are over 18 years of age, checkout through afterpay and You and can begin enjoying your wraps immediately. In addition to Afterpay we offer a range of payment options - Afterpay to pay over 8 weeks, Laybuy to pay over 6 weeks, Paypal, credit card or bank deposit are also available.
- We highly recommend you make your beeswax wraps with our DIY wrap kits, but if you aren't the handy type, we offer a beeswax wraps 3 pack. The three-pack gives you three wraps made using pure cotton fabric in a small, medium, and large size.
- In our commitment to reducing plastic use, our kits are in cellophane bags, made from vegetable cellulose that is biodegradable and home compostable. We'll even go a step further and eliminate the packaging from your order if you request it.
Our goal is to work with you to give you the best solutions available.
About Dee's Bees
Our passion is bees, beekeeping, and using the by-products of bees to help reduce the use of plastic. We will address your requests to ensure your satisfaction. Please contact us with any questions. We want to help you find solutions to your household use of food storage with the best ingredients possible. Begin using beeswax wraps today.