Perfect for lighting your warming winter fires, getting your summer barbeque going, or starting a blazing campfire.
Each of these little beauties lights easily and burns for between 12 and 15 minutes, burning strongly enough to start a fire even when wood is not perfectly dry or kindling is in short supply.
Lightweight, compact and waterproof, they'll even light after being dunked in water, making them an essential addition to any camping kit.
Made from cotton fabric and the same beeswax, tree resin and oil blend we use for our beeswax wraps, these great natural and non-toxic firestarters burn hot, long and strong.
- Lift a corner of fabric to use as a wick.
- Set your fire and place the firelighter in among the kindling.
- Light firelighter with a match only when in place - DO NOT light the firelighter while holding it.
- The firelighter will burn for 12-15 minutes, giving your fire plenty of time to get established. Feed more wood onto the fire as needed.
- Do not store near fire - not only are these firelighters flammable (duh!), the wax blend may melt and stain the surface they are on.
- Do not light firelighter while holding it - these burn hot and catch fire quickly.
- Yes, they are colourful. NO, they will NOT make a beautiful alternative to birthday cake candles.
- Please make sure fires are only lit in a safe location, and ensure you follow all local seasonal fire restrictions.
- Always ensure that fires are properly contained and safely extinguished.